2011年6月4日星期六

Crazy Love Death "My experience with twice cheated! How it works?

Specifically as Apple's system, but the money, no money to spend 5000 to buy a cell phone, others have three generations from the time of my life I the first generation iPhone, 2010, have chosen for the 4 people in the name of the overwhelming and I spent 2 generations, I use very happy, but I think that the 4thGeneration of a goal, a dream is this dream that I have a series of 2-times deceived, I will not blame
    
1. March of the year, my online search iphone4, there is such a message, a new version in Hong Kong occupied iphone4 sale, parts invoices all in, because the price was much more expensive than it is now only sell, 3200, I became a rushSeller speak useless do with the QQ, the seller said not to sell it his work to prevent the use of a mobile phone, sent a friend to the flower for money sells, everything is so reasonable, and finally I said 3100 transaction have forgotten the first 2 days I shoot, the seller again and I said he is not to order, so Taobao payments your password so that the memory to go with his friend, the business, I took his friend things but not delivery, so I confirm the goods directly to the transaction on the line because I bought last year to Taobao more than ten thousand things, feel Paypal, do not arrive will not receive payment, you can also request a refund, security and to promise everything to him the first 2 days I had with him to make contact, he is a friend Taobao made links, the sale of a large map shows, there is a 2 Crown is stored, I bought Taobao playing cards, automatic delivery, so I asked him, "he said, I succeeded, have and be sure you take it, is not delivered, take and I am also thinking of the 31 100 tickets Grand, then well started the show I ended immediately sent a 31-card number and close, I quickly asked the seller, such as delivery, and he left me and he sent a link to log on, let me in at this link, and then I link it was a virus, I have not for a while login, the seller made a mistake, supply, no way, the card number and giving opinions on the closure is not closed back, I was head is large, the salesman said that approach has, now let me , the whole 3100 of 6200 out, my first feeling is one cheated, they must apply for a refund, call Taobao, Taobao, said of these third-party fraud, which is usually said that the phishing site to my alarm to go, I went to our local network monitoring brigade alarm, the captain does not even bother me one little thing and said that defrauded more than 10 million more than 20 million cases so much, can not submit such a small case, even if the submission is certainly not a broken, so I had to buy a lesson, really lost!I've also always thought cards, sold back to everyone, but also restore point loss, at home, at a glance, the card came near extracted long has been, is already a drop card, and I kept referring to Taobao, now It can be something if he really good, to protect the interests of the consumer, find the real problems on Taobao not to take possession of, send me e-mail every day, that money should not the seller of a day, this time by phone know how much is not, and at the end right? Money or call a point card seller, but also blame me, I finally learned that the seller knows not to sell the point card for mobile phones, sell mobile phones, people with credibility, the kind of business challenge, so feel you are assured the credibility of another job, then after buying point card, he sent the virus link, point out to you your card is extracted away his secret, and now think is really stupid, can only blame myself, Iforget these phones sell for more than 10 people cheated at least the amount of 8 million people, really was, and gave him the 2nd Meeting of the money has bought directly more than 9,000 people, and I feel Taobao irresponsible, and today he is not selling a phone, computer sales tomorrow, tomorrow at the camera, how to sell it to you, Lie Lie, there is no room for an argument? How many people are so naive that the nature and deception can not imagine to be! Now I can not buy, do not buy the absolute Taobao, and I think he was sick of customer service, to mention a few of the accident to the seller, the seller does not pol.ice to protect the rights and interests, their day are things clear what to do with the fact that 3100 is not it!

    
But I love iphone4, then went to the 3480 Beijing 木樨园 that spend a certain brand of mobile phones bought with them is good, Andrew artifact, but my heart is still very much like the iPhone, cheated second start, a message on the Internet some time ago the Hong Kong Bank iphone4 am, for the machine, accessories, and I turn it on my phone, and he said the last sentence I 200 has iphone4 for a few days I'll look for him, he is a sell-made cell phone, and my heart glad to die, and thought may, on iphone4 finally the excitement of a night, used met him after I saw the machine, everything is in order, he looked to break my hand, to see Look motherboard, I'm not my problem anyway, just to cool it down, a few open, he said that my machine is installed, the board waste. I know people are in a department, and certainly not a problem, it is to be installed does not change, and then began can not be installed on after, as they can not, he said, I admit, repair, repairs to get there to reach can not repair maintenance man said that to change on the motherboard, the motherboard to 2,000 yuan, in fact, and they are a group of maintenance, and I was in Mongolia too much noise with it, you break me bad, I used to be good, I do not change, and when I get my Haojiu slope, said they received an update, and then simply deny that I am sick I do not know what to say or he said at last to me a few hundred pieces, the phone to him, not for his home-made cottage, where the machine or take it back a few days, but can not simply reasonable, and later, or I sister, smart, he said it would me $ 500 on the exchange the motherboard how much money have we identified to give the money, a telephone sale, a few people to be discussed at the next, give me just re-installed the machine, which can under the boot, and straight out of the question, they are there to move to the next, the feeling can not be turned on, then you will have your cell phone, to say nothing, and then refuse, you will clearly justified and eventually sell to a mobile phone hundreds of pieces and they then sell at high prices, or leave him, that he gave you change parts of it

    
This is how the world end? Poor people are crazy? Use such despicable means to deceive others? Thousands of pieces on that cheat easy? Can this, 1 Post on Netease Forum, do not write very well, but to say that everything has a price that has more money and more money, and now I've found does not iphone4 belong to me, a good deserve it, went the money shop bought Ha ha                                                                                                                                                          2011-6-4

没有评论:

发表评论