2011年6月4日星期六

In order to intrigue relatives house

The mention of the house, such as the fight between relatives Gouxue Series
To say that I have a house mother, probably more than 100 levels, my mom has 4 brothers and sisters at home there, it's beyond my mother, three brothers, my mother died last year because my mom is taking their eyes of women, inheritancehis mother, so I think my mom would not be good, anyway, my mother is not a lot of things went into the house, we do not want to participate in this Tanghun Shui, because three of my uncles was a gambler, gambling in the body, the body is not really money, after consultation, decided to temporarily house my family lived in a three-uncle, and the evaluation of wind waves were calm, who knows, it's just the silence before the storm
May holiday family dinner. Great uncle of a woman suddenly in front of our face on the poor-mouth, no kidding, I really cried eat eat rice, I thought, my God, how are you, let me eat food that oh! Then she said, about to graduate from high school children, no house, and even objects, can be easily found. It is clear that he wants her mother's house? Usually, my mother's great uncle was the eldest son of an old house, always take it! A third uncle was on the spot can be a black face and not open his mouth. Old woman stopped, is still grumble awry, so we X family of his grandson, a great responsibility, oh, how the house is not married, oh, but not in the house, my family can not afford the down payment is now more ... uh ... In this way, I heard her cry that night, not eating well-being Tea Food
Well now, because the house can give a great uncle, or how to do a three-uncle, I heard the evening before it even got into a fight, close combat, the results of my mom is now a way to have sold the house, split the money They love the city, to advance payments, rent, rent
I can not stand. Now I'm happy with my husband to their house, and before I did not feel that their family is like that.
I thought, now the prices are so high, easy to sell a house, buy a house than done, it's the same root, to see their loved ones have to sleep on the streets. The house is in order, perhaps? In the end people do not read the family or house prices forcing people to become numb?                     2011-6-4

没有评论:

发表评论