2011年6月16日星期四

Manchester United face competition in the fear of Sneijder 12 million Red Army Blues wants to grab Adam fivefingers shoes

fivefingers shoes     Manchester United and Liverpool is not only to become the season title rivals, even in the summer transfer market before the battle, "Daily Star" Today, after the publication of Manchester United saw off Liverpool Phil - Jones, the Red Devils they intend to cross into the act took Dalglish saw Blackpool captain Adam.
Adam is home to the Red Devils goals in Manchester United's Sir Alex Ferguson praised this Scottish guy was just kicking kung fu kick in the value of 1,000 kg, the recognition of Blackpool, Liverpool manager Kenny Dalglish has opened for Charlie - Adam transfer negotiations, in January of this year, Liverpool was the Adam out of 700 million pounds, but was denied, and now the tragic downgrade Blackpool, Liverpool has made a comeback, but the "Star" has revealed that Manchester United are also due to present the Scottish midfielder Owen, and are willing to pay £ 1,200

"Daily Star" that Ferguson is in fact more than the acquisition of Inter Milan midfielder Wesley Sneijder, but now Chelsea have joined the Dutch superstar of the competition, Manchester United and Chelsea afford £ 3000 offers also willing to meet with Sneijder 20 pounds a week requirements, which Ferguson had to prepare for the worst ahead of schedule - Buy Adam Sneijder does not turn to success, and willing to pay more than Liverpool every week, Black told the Pu in no hurry to sell, Adam, a great blessing to the plan.
At the same time, worth about £ 1800 to join Manchester United Degea also clear that he wants to, as Edwin van der Sar as Manchester United kicked a 40-year-old: "Manchester United and I am interested in motivated, I am very pleased that they Edwin van der Sar as my successor, I have to keep working hard, I am still in the beginning of their career, I have yet to be done to achieve the level of, I hope that I can continue to play with him at that age, now it is still a bit difficult, but I want to do, I need luck, I must also take care of your body, eat the football body to become the most expensive goalkeeper does not I am interested in the real value of the field is shown. "

没有评论:

发表评论